Thursday, June 20, 2012
- What Constitutes Student Success?
, MOOC Pioneer and author of
- SB 1052 & 1053, OER, DL, MOOCs ... huh?!
- Supporting Student Collaboration in the Online Classroom
- Tutoring for All - A Consortial Model for Online Tutoring
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About YouTube
- Classroom of the Future
- Promoting the Value of Learning and Knowledge through Your Own Facebook Page
Friday, June 21, 2012
- Society 3.0, Technology Transformations in Society, Work and Higher Education
Dr. Tracey Wilen-Daugenti, Visiting Scholar, Stanford University Media X Program
- The Perfect Storm - Developmental Mass Open Online Class-Creation and Launch!
- Designing Successful Faculty Training for Online Teaching
- Learn and Earn
- Simple Ways to Reach More Students
- Create Your Own Free Digital Textbooks for All Your Classes
- How to use Google Documents for student collaboration
- Regular and Substantive Contact: Easy Ideas for Online Instructors
Last modified: Friday, May 17, 2013, 06:12 PM